Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tiger Woods

So at work yesterday, Tiger Woods came into my gym to workout! It was crazy, because he came in by himself, and worked out like any of us, with no one gaulking at him or bothering him. I would think, being the billionaire he is, he would have his own gym and trainer. But I guess famous people really are just like us.
Steve is Tiger's #1 fan. I wanted to get his autograph so bad for him, but I was training a client and also the reason he comes into our gym occasionally is because no one bothers him. So I tried to snap of photo of him on my phone without him noticing. It didn't turn out well, but Steve still loved it. He was so jealous, but it made his day! And I promised him if I ever see him again, I will get his autograph, even if it cost me my job! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment