Saturday, November 7, 2009

The Coons

So we have a family of raccoons that hang out on our porch. The lady who lives above us feeds them cat food. These ones are the cute ones. There is like 5 more that come over on occasion. They are the mean ones though. We can hear them fighting and hissing all night long. Our neighbor will bust out her super-soaker and spray the mean guys down. It's sortof funny. At first, I hated them, what if the were to bite me? But now I'm used to them, they mind there own business and they provide alot of entertainment. We open our sliding window and watch as people walk by. It's hilarious when we see a grown man so frightened he runs the other direction. Everyone is so scared of them. I know I ran the other direction the first time I saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment